Are you in the DC metro area and want to work for an awesome company that is in growth mode?
E. Cohen is looking for a Help Desk Administrative Support that wants to be rewarded for hard work and dedication, who thrives on being the best in their profession, is in search of a relaxed atmosphere and work-life balance, and who loves to give back. We are growing and need to add top-notch people to our team!
Who are we?
We are a full-service CPA firm based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area providing Tax Compliance & Consulting, Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory Services and Business Technology Services since 1991. Our industries include Government Contractors, Nonprofit Organizations, High Net Worth Individuals, Wholesalers, Professional Services Firms, Real Estate Developers, Professional Athletes & Sports Executives and Restaurateurs.
Why are we awesome?
A few of our accomplishments are highlighted below;
- Raised over $130,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night® Walk
- Fostered a 95% client retention rate with a dedication to customized client service
- Honored by Accounting Today Magazine and Best Companies Group, who named the firm as a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” for nine years and counting!
- Honored by the Washington, D.C. region’s top business executives in the Smart CEO magazine, Smart CPA Readers’ Choice section
- Launched ECC IT Solutions – a business technology firm providing myriad technology services to our clients who don’t maintain full time IT staff
About the position
The Help Desk Administrative Support is primarily responsible for providing efficient and accurate customer service, clerical support and scheduling assistance to the information technology department and will assist with various other administrative projects as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma. Some college preferred.
- Extensive experience in MS Office, Autotask and QuickBooks.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Two plus years of administrative experience in a help desk environment preferred
- Must posses basic understanding of Windows 7,8,10
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in person requests for assistance from users experiencing technical problems.
- Initiate customer contact- escalate to appropriate parties and resolve Level 1 requests as needed.
- Provide continuous status information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor Service Desk queues in Autotask, maintain and inform status of all tickets on a regular basis.
- Identifies, resolves, and assists with billing, new client engagements, and reconciling credit card accounts.
- Monitors, prioritizes and processes work-flow in a timely manner which includes updating metrics and other relevant departmental production information.
- Prepares and assembles reports, company materials and client documents as directed.
- Schedules department meetings to communicate status of work orders and tickets.
- Provides general administrative support, including typing, faxing and copying.
- Responsible for maintaining the working order of all equipment and ordering supplies for the information technology department.
- Performs other client maintenance and setup within various software systems.
- Assists with processing outgoing mail and organizes incoming mail as directed.
- Works together with the information technology team to ensure project deadlines are met and workload is evenly dispersed.
- Assists with meetings set-up and clean-up.
We offer top-notch compensation, advancement opportunities, great benefits, and continuing education opportunities.